Facebook tracking

How do I adjust for non-capital losses in the Safe Income Worksheet?

If you are looking to adjust the non-capital losses, in the “Calculation of safe income on hand” section, you can use the “Other adjustments” rows to do either of the following:

a) Increase the safe income on hand balance by current year losses

b) Reduce the safe income on hand balances by the non capital losses of previous years claimed